Shop, eat & be surprised!
De Bazaar, a colourful combination of 100.000 m² of outlets, shops, stalls and food stands. Here you will find a great diversity of products from all over the world, distributed over 16 halls, 2 outdoor markets, a car boot market, Gold Souk, a Food Market and a Food Hall. Over 50 cultures are represented here.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30 AM to 7.30 PM; the Food Hall is open until 9 PM
- Free access
1948 PH Beverwijk
Tel.: 0251 262626 | email: email@example.com
Route and parking
De Bazaar has 5 parking areas, directly next to the grounds, indicated by blue ‘P De Bazaar’ signs.
- P0 and P1 – navigation address Ringvaartweg 30, Beverwijk
- P3 – navigation address Randweg 64, Beverwijk
- P4 – navigation address Montageweg 35, Beverwijk
- P5 – navigation address Parallelweg 87, Beverwijk
- You pay 2.00 euros for the first hour, up to a maximum of 5 euros a day.
- You can drive out without waiting, if you immediately buy a day ticket at the parking meter or at the reception of the Market office.
De Bazaar is easily reached by public transport:
- From Beverwijk station it is a 10-minute walk approximately, or you can take bus 76.
- From the direction of Zaandam you can take bus 59, get off at Wijkermeerweg.